My New Weekend Bobby



I started to bake. I always wanted to bake on my own since the stuff from bakery shops are getting really expensive! you know -_-

Finally I could start because my mom bought small oven for me ^^, I went to the shop that I can get bakery stuff like mix powder, pans, chocolate and so on.

Those aren't cheap, actually...But I thought I can save a lot of money long long time later! yay~~*

I baked muffins which have some nuts and chocolate but the shape was so ugly (I still don't know why -_-^;;) but taste was quite yammy~~ My father liked those( He is kind of picky, actually. That's why I can say those were yammy.)

After I bake GGAE-CHAL-BBANG(It's hard to translate, but I'm sure almost people know what it is, right?)

It was PERFECT~!!!!! SO SO SO YAMMY >_<

I want to show the pictures of them,,, you know what! I forgot to take picture them.
I think I concentrate on baking too much 'ㅡ';;

I will post pictures next time!! I can't wait to bake again^^ It's my new hobby~

4 comments:

Lance Hong said...

So I guess there's no proof that you are a good baker!

Choi Gyu young said...

Wow! I also want to bake bread. But I think the price of ingredient is too expensive and i don't have an aptitude for cooking. I envy U. I really want to eat the bread that you made.

김현주 said...

I baked chocolate cake last weekend as well!
but i forgot taking picture, again -_-; It was really good, next time i will show the picture!!!!!

megari said...

do you have the recipe for ggae chal bbang? i have been searching for so long. please share!

Post a Comment